Media Literacy‎ > ‎Blogs‎ > ‎Melissa B.‎ > ‎

Reflecting on 9/11

posted Sep 12, 2011, 10:23 AM by Melissa Baker
I agree with some of the activities, such as the fundraising and the memorials, but the rest of the stuff I don't really agree with that much. I think that marketers are kind of going overboard because they are trying to get money out of the whole process.  The wine company, for example, is a good example. The wine company said that out of all of the profits that they are getting out of it, only up to 10% is actually going to the National September 11 Memorial and Museum. Only 10% is actually not that much if you are going to donate money at least make it a little more than 10% because where is the other 90% of the money going. I think it is good that they are still fundraising money for the memorials to rememer all that has happened during 9/11. 
Comments