1. I didn't really find it surprising about how unpopular the newspapers have gotten. They are kind of out dated compared to new technology.
2. It didn't really surprise me about people watching the most tv during the evening either. Its kind of your down time, you get home from work, or school and just relax.
3. It did surprise me that magazines are not that popular anymore. That was interesting.
4. Most people have cell phones, and they were mostly through at&t or Verizon, which did not shock me at all.
5. I also found it interesting, that most people watch tv with other people.