Upcoming JCHP Events: (Please refer to newsletters for more specific details on upcoming events.)
- Horse education nights- Mondays 7:00 to 8:00pm, UW Extension office
- Saturday February 28th, 2:00pm - Horseless Horse Hands On Learning Day.
- Flying G Ranch- 852 Clarkson Road Marshall WI 53559.
- For any Horseless Horse members, and anyone that is willing to be a possible buddy, and share their horse with a younger member.
- Please Dress In Warm clothes, even though the barn is heated.
- If you are interested in coming to this event please RSVP to email@example.com
- March 1st - Ambassador Applications due to Sue Zimmerman firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 28th - 9:00am - 12:00pm - Spring Vaccination Clinic
- County fairgrounds indoor arena
- $70 includes physical exam, coggins test, vaccinations (EWT/WNV, influenza/rhino), fecal egg count, and a tube of quest.
- Teeth floating WILL NOT be available.
- Make your reservation by March 10th:
Upcoming Non-JCHP Events:
Attendance: JCHP will begin using "Fair Qualification Cards" & "Point Cards" this year for members to track and verify their own attendance. See the September newsletter for details.