Upcoming JCHP Events: (Please refer to newsletters for more specific details on upcoming events.)
- Horse education nights- Mondays 7:00 to 8:00pm, UW Extension office
- Monday night lesson series
- All lessons will be $3.00. Check in/Warm up 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
- A copy of the Coggins must be given the first lesson you attend.
- At check in, you must have your SEI Approved helmet long pants, and boots with a cut out heel.
- Open Rides will be in the small West arena provided there is a Certified Leader to supervise.
- Schedule is subject to change.
- May 25th - JCHP Open Show
- June 12th - Directory Ad Order Deadline
- June 19th - JCHP Scholarship Applications Due
Upcoming Non-JCHP Events:
- May 22-24th - Badger Classic Horse Show hosted by WAHA and WDHA, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- We are reaching out to the public and the press, as the Arabian Horse Association has declared May 2015, "Celebrate the Arabian Horse Month". We have special demonstrations and education opportunities planned, that include hands on time with Arabian Horses. The event will be part of the Arabian Horse Associations "TA.I.L." (Total Arabian Interaction Learning) Program.