Homework required in preparation for this lecture
- Minimum Viable Product - team deliverable
- Make a second revision of the landing page for your product
- ensure that you have a very specific question you are testing.
- Preferably it's something that your team has argued over and has not yet decided about, like a name
- Make 3 variants, with distinct looks that pass the '50 foot test'
- One of them should collect some information from the user using a form
- Make sure they work, and are pretty fast otherwise you won't collect good dat
- Take steps to generate at least 500 hits of any kind.
- You can use Pito and Tim's or people on other products help to get the link viewed. Just send us the link.
- Deliverable: The 3 variants and the statistics and an analysis of why
- Prepare for Blender lecture
- download Blender 2.58a from http://www.blender.org
- install it on your computer
- create a blenderhw folder
- create a domino game, store the .blend in your blenderhw folder and upload it to github