The following list includes material that your team might find helpful. You don't have to use anything here, and you may find other resources.
1) "What Skills Do I Need to Get Hired?"
2) Tips for Effective Meetings
3) Fastfacts: Collaborative Group Work (http://www.lib.uoguelph.ca/assistance/learning_services/handouts/group_work.cfm) provides a practical approach with solutions to challenges commonly encountered by teams.
4) Effective Meetings (http://www.meetingwizard.org/meetings/effective-meetings.cfm) is a good resource on improving the effectiveness and quality of your team meetings. I suggest you adopt some of these when you hold your own team meetings.
5) Getting started working in a group
6) TeamSchedule.xlsx (see attached)
7) Free service that allows you to work on documents collaboratively in the cloud:
If you find other resources you recommend, please post them in our online discussion area.