We are reviewing debt financing for early-stage start-up companies.
We use the Lending Club and Prosper platforms for crowd-sourced loans.
Our debt investments are intended to help bootstrap a currently operating business in the pre-seed or pre-angel phases of development. This is because of the legal complexity of issuance debt when there are multiple tranches of equity investors. Also, our preferred crowd-sourced loan platforms require personally-secured loans which limits us to small closely-held companies. The advantage to the entrepreneur is that you can obtain immediate funding without suffering equity dilution.
Our criteria for considering investments include, but are not limited to:
1. Personally-secured debt
2. Personal FICO credit score of 700 or higher of primary loan holder.
3. Three year loan term
4. Jasper Capital Holdings will typically bid for 10-50% of loan. Loan will not issue unless additional bidders submit bids for remainder of requested loan amount.
5. Entrepreneurial founder with successful track record.
6. Strong written business plan willing to be submitted to Jasper Capital for due diligence.
7. Preference is given for businesses with current revenues and willingness to share current income statement, cash flow statement, and balance sheet.
Please email your business plan to email@example.com
We are happy to sign any Confidential Agreement or Nondisclosure Agreement.
All business plan reviews are held in the strictest of confidence.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37859602-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);