- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 pint of raspberries
- Confectioner's sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 and butter a 9 inch gratin dish.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar and a pinch of salt. Add the eggs, lemon zest, milk and butter and whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter into gratin, add raspberries on top and bake for 30 minutes
until it's puffed up and golden. Let it cool and dust with
confectioner's sugar. Enjoy!