- (painted) lacking substance or vitality as if produced by painting; "in
public he wore a painted smile"
- A painted picture
- (painted) motley: having sections or patches colored differently and usually
brightly; "a jester dressed in motley"; "the painted desert"; "a particolored
dress"; "a piebald horse"; "pied daisies"
- The process or art of using paint, in a picture, as a protective coating, or
- (painted) coated with paint; "freshly painted lawn
- The language of Japan, spoken by almost all of its population
- A native or national of Japan, or a person of Japanese
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture
or language; "the Japanese Emperor"; "Japanese cars"
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- Of flora or floras
- relating to or associated with flowers; "floral organs"
- Decorated with or depicting flowers
- resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers; "an unusual floral
- of or relating to the plant life in a particular region; "characteristic
alpine floral elements"
- Of flowers
floral paintings - Chinese Flower
Chinese Flower Painting Cherry Blossom Painting Feng Shui Paintings
Custom made reproduction, please allow 3 weeks
for painting and shipping. The pictures shown are of the original
painting.Modern abstract art painting HAND PAINTED OIL ON CANVAS.
Framed/stretched ready to hang. Chinese cherry blossom painting-Chinese cherry
blossom paintings. The cherry blossom is first to bloom in the spring and
symbolizes rebirth and growth. Cherry blossoms open before the winter snow has
melted. The cherry blossom flower oil painting is a symbol of Life. The cherry
blossom flower paintings represent perseverance, beauty, and the urge of living
things to fulfill their potential. Chinese flower art- cherry blossom art.
Chinese flower paintings and Chinese floral art are the Feng Shui element of
Wood. Wood elements will bring wealth luck, health and longevity and positive
BOUQUETS TO ART 2011 at the DE YOUNG
MUSEUM in SAN FRANCISCO-P3170089
BOUQUETS TO ART 2011 at the DE YOUNG MUSEUM in
SAN FRANCISCO Over 100 floral exhibits highlighting and inspired by the works of
art at the De Young Museum. Insanely fantastic works of floral art on display
from March 15 to 19. Fun displays such as the SUPERMAN 'Pop Art" which inspired
a Superman costume of flowers to the serious & heart-wrenching flower
display of the Japanese Internment Camps of WWII reflecting the sadness of the
paintings from the camps. ADDA and his MOM, JACKIE, spent a wonderful afternoon
enjoying the explosive colors and the unique designs of the floral displays.
pile of mini paintings and