1. Thaw 3 pieces of frozen Mahi-Mahi filet in the fridge for ~10 hours.
2. Prepare marinade by mixing:
3 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp lime juice (~1/2 lime)
2 Tbsp Wigle Landlocked rum
2 Tbsp fresh dill
1 Tbsp fresh thyme
1 Tbsp dried chives
2 tsp sesame seeds
10 capers, halved
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
3. Cut fish into 1/2 inch cubes, gently mix with marinade, let sit for 10 minutes while grill preheats.
4. Put marinated fish cubes onto skewers.
5. Grill on high for about 5 minutes, turning frequently.
6. Before removing from grill, flambé with 2 Tbsp of Wigle Landlocked rum.
Serve with garlic baguette and Cuba Libre.