Counseling for Wellness, LLC
Counseling for Wellness, LLC offers services to families, individuals, couples and groups. We are well known and well respected for treating each client with genuineness, respect and consideration. We understand that every client is unique in his or her beliefs, experiences and ways of coping. We pride ourselves in working to help our clients not only live better, but live in a healthier way.
As our name implies, the counselors at Counseling for Wellness, LLC come from a wellness perspective. Over the years we have had the pleasure of working with those whose lives are "going okay". However, they feel they aren't getting the most they can out of life. Using our unique perspectives, we have been able to guide and teach our clients how to enjoy and succeed in life. They live happier and healthier lives due to the counseling they have received.
We offer mental health counseling, with the first 6-8 sessions dedicated to active listening of current concerns that brought you in. Within those sessions, we assess appropriateness for our practice, and if higher level of care is present, we work with you to find the best fit for your needs with referral sources and recommendations.
Areas of Specialty:
- Individual, Couple, and Family Counseling
- General practice
- Support and therapeutic groups and workshops
- Working with adults, teens and children
- Helping adolescents with learning disabilities
- Bullying & cyberbullying
- Eating disorders
- End-of-life issues
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual and gender identity issues.
- Grief, loss and life transitions - stemming from divorce, abandonment, death, loss of job, empty nest syndrome, and retirement
- Holistic approach
- Life plans
- Life changes/transitions
- Marriage and family issues
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Voice dialogue
- Women's issues
- Pregnancy and Post-partum struggles