Jan Christoph Schlegel
Welcome to my website! I am lecturer of economics at City, University of London. Below you find links to my publications and other information.
- A Note on Ex-ante Stable Lotteries, Economics Letters, Volume 164, pp 90-93, Elsevier, 2018.
- Contracts versus Salaries in Matching: A General Result, Journal of Economic Theory, Volume 159, pp 552-573, Elsevier, 2015.
- The Price of Anarchy in Network Creation Games is (Mostly) Constant (with Matúš Mihalák), Theory of Computing Systems, Volume 53, Issue 1, pp 53–72, Springer, 2013.
- Group-Strategy-Proof Mechanisms for Matching Markets with Continuous Transfers
- Virtual Demand and Stable Mechanisms, an extended abstract appears in the Proceedings of the 17th ACM Conference on Economics and Computation, EC'16. New version of the paper coming soon.
- Welfare theorems for random assignments with priorities.
- Consistent House Allocation with Existing Tenants, joint with Bettina Klaus and Mehmet Karakaya, under revision.
Work in Progress
- Testing Choice Theories, an extended abstract is available upon request, here is a video of a presentation.
- Reallocation with Priorities, joint with Julien Combe
- Achieving Consensus, joint with Sergiu Ungureanu