Time: 10 minutes + 15 minutes to set
Yield: 15 large squares
Recipe adapted from the lovely Tiffany Britton
12 C Trix Cereal
1 10.5 oz package miniature marshmallows
4 T butter
1. Toss your butter into a large pot. Let it melt over medium heat.
2. Add your marshmallows and a dash of salt. Stir the mixture while the marshmallows melt being careful to not let it burn to the bottom of the pan.
3. When the marshmallows are almost completely melted remove the pan from the heat and add your Trix Cereal. Stir it well. You want everything to be nicely coated.
4. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray and spoon the treats into the pan. I like to spray the palms of my hands with cooking spray and then use them to press the treats into place.
5. Allow the treats to cool and set up for about 15 minutes. Then cut and serve.