Time: 15 minutes
3/4 C Sweet Chili Sauce
1. Find yourself some sweet chili sauce. (You can purchase this brand of Sweet Chili Sauce in most large grocery stores in the Asian food section).
2. Heat up a medium sized skillet over medium high heat. Pour 3/4 C sweet chili sauce into it. Add 2 tablespoons of honey, give it a nice stir to combine and let the mixture heat through.
3. Add about 40 medium sized shrimp to the sauce. Stir them around, making sure all of the shrimp get coated. Let them heat up, just until the shrimp are nice and warm. Watch them carefully. You don't want them to cook much, as they are already cooked and all. :) Your goal here is to let the shrimp soak in the sauce and get heated through.
4. Heat a large skillet up over medium high heat. Add about 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan. Toss in a few corn tortillas, as many as your pan will fit. Sprinkle them with a bit of salt and allow them to get golden brown on the bottom. Flip them over and let the other side get golden.
5. Remove the tortillas to a serving plate and top them with the saucy shrimp, cheese, lettuce and tomato. Serve immediately.