Time: 10 min prep + 6 hours marinating + 30 minutes grilling
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
4 pounds Pork Loin Country Style Ribs, Bone In
1 C apple juice
1 T mustard
2 T honey
1 1/2 T Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 t smoked paprika
1 T minced garlic (can be from a jar)
salt and pepper
4-6 T olive oil
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
1. Find yourself 4 pounds of Pork Ribs with the bones still in, please.
2. Into a small mixing bowl place 1 cup apple juice, 1 tablespoon mustard, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 1/2 tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika and 1 tablespoon minced garlic. Stir it all around until it's mixed well.
3. Carefully place your ribs into a freezer safe gallon sized ziploc bag and pour the marinade over the top. Securely close the bag and let it hang out in the fridge for at least 6 hours. You can also pop it into the freezer and use it another day.
4. When you are ready to cook the meat, heat up your grill to about 350 degrees. Then turn it all the way down to low and cover the grill bars with tin foil. Be sure you fold the edges of the tin foil up just a bit.
5. Carefully pour about 4 tablespoons of olive oil over the tin foil and place the ribs onto it.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top of each rib and then drizzle a bit of the oil over the tops. Cover the grill and let the pork cook until the bottom side is dark and the meat has cooked most of the way through to the top. Flip the ribs over to brown on the top side, and cover the grill. The ribs are done when they reach an internal temperature of 170 degrees. Be patient. :) Keep the grill turned to low, this will help ensure that the insides stay moist and tender.
7. When the ribs have cooked through brush BBQ sauce over the tops of each one, cover the grill and let the sauce heat through. It should only take a few minutes.
8. Remove the ribs from the grill and onto a serving plate. Cover the plate with tinfoil and let the ribs rest for about 5 minutes before cutting.