Time: 5 min. prep + 10-15 minutes baking
Yield: 5 servings
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
1 pound broccoli
1 1/2 T soy sauce
1 T olive oil
1 T balsamic vinegar
2 T honey
1 t peanut butter
1 T toasted sesame seeds
1. Wash your broccoli and cut off the big stems. Spray a large cookie sheet with cookie spray and place the broccoli on it. Spray the top of the broccoli with cooking spray.
2. Put the cookie sheet in your oven at 425 for about 10 minutes, or until a fork can be inserted easily into the pretty little vegetable.
3. While your broccoli roasts away place 1 1/2 T soy sauce, 1 T olive oil, 1 T balsamic vinegar, 2 T honey
and 1 t peanut butter into a small sauce pan. Heat the sauce over medium high heat. When it boils, remove it from the heat.
4. When the broccoli is done, put it in a medium sized mixing bowl and pour the sauce over the top. Stir it all around, making sure each broccoli piece has sauce on it.
5. Sprinkle 1 T toasted sesame seeds over the broccoli and serve.