Time: 15 minutes prep + 30-40 minutes baking
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
1 medium sized yam
4 red potatoes
3 large carrots
1 medium onion
3-4 T olive oil
salt and pepper
Montreal Steak Seasoning
1. Peel and chop all of your veggies.
2. Spread them out evenly on a large cookie sheet, or jelly roll pan.
3. Pour the olive oil over the top of the veggies.
4. Sprinkle with freshly ground salt and pepper.
5. Add some Montreal Steak Seasoning.
6. Using two spoons, toss the vegetables making sure they are all evenly coated with the olive oil and seasonings.
7. Bake at 350 degrees until the vegetables are crisp tender, should take about 30-40 minutes.