Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 24 little nests
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
PRINTABLE SPRING TAGS
6 C Rice Krispies Cereal
7 C mini marshmallows
1/2 t vanilla
1/8 t salt
4 T butter
1 jar cream cheese frosting
1 C coconut
1 drop green food coloring
1 package Hershey Candy Coated Chocolate Eggs
24 Popsicle/craft sticks
paper cut out tags Click Here For The PRINTABLE
1. Melt your butter in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add your marshmallows.
Stir continually until the marshmallows have melted. Add your salt and vanilla and stir to combine.
3. Pour in your Rice Krispie Cereal and stir well to incorporate.
4. Spray the insides of 2 muffin pans with cooking spray. Spoon the warm Rice Krispie treats into each little muffin cup. Let the treats cool for about 5 minutes, or until they are set.
5. While the treats cool, cut out your little tags and apply glue to the back sides of each one.
Place a craft stick in between the tags and press to seal.
6. Pour your coconut into a bowl. Drop one little drop of food coloring into the bowl and fluff the coconut with a fork to distribute the green color.
7. When the treats have set up remove them from the muffin tins. Spread a bit of frosting on each one...sprinkle the coconut onto the frosting and add your chocolate eggs.
8. Press your little post into the center of the treat and enjoy!