Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 48 cookies
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
1 C butter, softened
2 C brown sugar
2 T milk
2 t vanilla
3 1/2 C flour
1 t baking soda
2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
2 pounds candy pumpkins
1. Toss your butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla into your stand mixer, or into a large mixing bowl. Cream the ingredients together for about 3-4 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
2. In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. Add it to the creamed mixture and mix until combined.
4. Pour in those lovely white chocolate chips, why don't ya. Mix until combined.
5. Spray a large cookie sheet with cookie spray. Now...we need to wrap our little pumpkins up inside some dough. Roll the dough into 2 inch balls. Flatten each ball out on the cookie sheet and make a little bowl in the middle with your fingers.
6. Press the pumpkin into the little bowl.
Wrap the dough all around the little pumpkin. Be sure he's all covered up, with no orange peeking through the dough.
"OrangePeekingThroughTheDough" is going to cause you a little bit of a mess. Nothing to cry buckets over. Just a little orange spillage, if you will.
So...just be sure the dough covers the pumpkin and you'll be ready to rock and roll.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 9 minutes or until the cookies start to crack just a bit along the tops.
8. While the cookies are still hot from the oven, press a pumpkin into the center of each cookie. Let the cookies sit on the sheet for about 5 minutes.
9. Remove the cookies from the sheets and finish letting them cool them on a wire rack.