Time: 45 minutes
1 C butter
1. Place 1 cup softened butter, 1 cup brown sugar and 1 cup sugar into your stand mixer or large mixing bowl. Beat the mixture until it is light and fluffy, should take about 3 minutes.
2. Add an egg and mix until combined.
3. Add 1 cup canned pumpkin puree and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Mix until combined.
4. In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine 2 1/2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Just toss them all together with a fork.
5. Find your self 1 cup of instant or quick cooking oats and add it to the dry ingredients. Toss it all together to combine and then add it to the creamed ingredients in your mixer.
6. Pour 1 cup milk chocolate chips and 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips into the mixer. Mix on low-speed until everything is well incorporated.
7. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Use two spoons, or a nice scooping gadget to place round balls of dough on the sheet.
8. Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.