Yield: 4 servings
Time: 5 minutes prep + 4 hours cooking time
Recipe from Mels Kitchen Cafe
4 pork chops
3 granny smith apples
2 yellow onions
1/3 C packed brown sugar
Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
1. Slice your onions and apples as shown.
2. Spray the inside of a large crock pot. Layer the onions along the bottom, and then the apples.
3. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top of the apples.
4. Season the pork chops with the salt and pepper generously on both sides.
5. Place the pork chops on top of the apples, cover and cook on low for 4 hours.