Time: 1 hour
Yield: 12 sleds
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
4 C powdered sugar
3 large egg whites
1/2 t cream of tartar
1 bag extra large marshmallows
1 bag regular marshmallows
24 candy canes
assorted candy....red hots, hard cinnamon candies, mini chocolate chips...what ever suits your fancy!
Big Red Gum
Edible Color Markers (totally optional...but fun!)
1. To make the Royal Icing put all ingredients in a mixing bowl, or a stand mixer. Beat on medium high speed for at least 7 minutes. You want it to hold a peak.
2. Leave the icing white, or add food coloring if you choose. I opted to turn a bit of it red.
3. Glue the candy canes to the top of the pop tarts with the Royal Icing.
4. Build your self a little snowman with the marshmallow. Use the Royal Icing to stick each part together.
5. I used these fun Edible Markers to draw faces on the snowmen, and to add little details to the scarfs. (made from Big Red gum)I got the markers at my local WalMart.
Use your imagination! Have FUN!!!!!