Time: 10 min prep + 45-60 min baking
***NOTE: The method listed below uses an oven to bake the potatoes. However, I have had a lot of success by allowing the potatoes to cook in the microwave for about 7-8 minutes, rubbing them with olive oil, salt and pepper and then baking them inside my grill. Just place them on the warming rack, close the lid and let them bake for 20 minutes or so. Works out great if you are already grilling up some burgers, or chicken.***
7 large russet potatoes
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Find yourself 7 large russet potatoes and toss them into the sink. Scrub them with warm water. Use a wire bristled brush to scrub the dirt from the potato.
3. Pat the potatoes dry with a towel.
4. Line a large baking sheet with tin foil and lay the potatoes out over the foil.
5. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the potatoes, then rub the oil all over them.
6. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper on both sides. (Montreal Steak Seasoning also works well).
7. Use a fork to poke holes in several spots on each potato.
8. Pop them in the oven and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until the potato is soft on the inside.
9. Let them cool for a few minutes, then slice them open and enjoy!