Time: 20 min. prep + 12 hours freezing
Yield: 9 servings
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
30 Oreo cookies
3 T butter, melted
2 C heavy whipping cream
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 t vanilla
12 Reese's peanut butter cups
1 (17 ounce) jar hot fudge
1 (4 ounce) box Reese's Pieces
1. Crush 30 oreos in a small food processor until they are nothing but crumbs.
2. Pour the crumbs into a separate bowl and add 3 tablespoons of melted butter into them. Mix the two together with a wooden spoon until the are well combined.
3. Spray a 9x9 inch pan with cooking spray and press the Oreo mixture into the bottom of the pan. Use a small measuring cup to press it down.
4. Into your stand mixer, or large mixing bowl pour 2 cups heavy whipping cream. Whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks. Should take about 5 minutes.
5. Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the whipped cream. Mix until well combined, just a minute or two.
6. Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and stir it in.
7. Chop twelve peanut butter cups into chunks. Toss them into the mixing bowl and gently stir them in with a wooden spoon. You don't over mix or they will break up.
8. Pour the creamy mixture over the oreo crust.
9. Take the cap off of your hot fudge jar and heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Give it a nice stir. You don't want it to be super hot, just warm enough so that you can drizzle it into the cream.
10. Pour the hot fudge into the cream, in long lines.
11. Run a knife through the fudge and cream to make a marbled pattern.
12. Drop the Reese's Pieces all over the top of the dessert.
13. Cover the dessert of wonder with some aluminum foil, pop it into the freezer and let it it hang out there for 12 hours, or until it is frozen through.
Serve and enjoy!