Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 quart
Recipe idea from Kevin and Amanda
2 C heavy whipping cream
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 t vanilla
8 regular sized peanut butter cups, chopped
4 T Hershey's syrup
1. Pour the heavy cream into your stand mixer.
2. Whip the cream on medium high speed for about 5 minutes. You want the cream to form a stiff peak.
3. When your cream has been whipped enough, pour your sweetened condensed milk into it. Return the bowl to the mixer and beat until the milk has been incorporated.
4. Add the vanilla, dash of salt, chopped peanut butter cups and Hershey's syrup. Stir it with a wooden spoon, until combined.
5. Pour the heavenly concoction into a freezer safe storage container. Cover the ice cream and freeze for at least 6 hours.