Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 1/2 Cups
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
4 T Philadelphia Cream Cheese
5 T crunchy peanut butter
1/2 C powdered sugar
1/4 C brown sugar
Half an 8 oz container Cool Whip
1/2 t vanilla
1/4 C mini chocolate chips
1. In your stand mixer or in a medium sized mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until nice and smooth.
2. Add the peanut butter, sugars, vanilla and dash of salt. Beat until well combined.
3. Add the cool whip and mix just until combined.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Serve with Graham Crackers, Pretzels, Marshmallows, Bananas and Apples.