Time: 15 minutes
1 loaf french bread
1. Grab yourself a nice loaf of french bread and cut it in half-length wise.
2. Spread 1/4 cup of mayonnaise over each bread half.
3. Spoon 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce over each bread half and then spread it out with a knife.
4. Arrange 2-3 cups of shredded turkey over the cranberry sauce.
5. Sprinkle 2-3 cups of stuffing over the top of the turkey.
6. Lay some nice, big slices of provolone cheese over the top of the stuffing.
7. Turn your oven to broil. When your oven is hot and ready, pop the sandwiches into the oven and let the cheese get golden brown and bubbly. Watch it carefully now, you don't want the cheese to burn. My cheese was melted and perfect after about 5 minutes, but your oven may broil faster than mine.
8. Let your sandwich cool for a minute or two and then slice and serve.