Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 36 large cookies, or 70 small ones
Recipe from Andi Fischer
4 C sugar
6 T cocoa
1 C butter
1 C milk
1 t salt
2 t vanilla
1 C crunchy peanut butter
6 C quick oats (add 7 C if you are using regular oats)
1. Put the sugar, cocoa, butter, milk, and salt in a large sauce pan. Over medium high heat bring it to a boil, stirring occasionally.
2. When it comes to a boil, put on a grin like Emily here! Let it boil while you stir it constantly for 3 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and add your vanilla, peanut butter, and oats.
4. Stir it around until it is all incorporated. It will seem a bit thin at first, but don't you worry your pretty little head...it's going to set up.
5. Drop by large spoonfuls onto wax paper. Don't have any wax paper? No worries, just spoon the batter onto a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Let the cookies cool and set up for about 20 minutes, then you are ready to chow down!