Yield: 8 Servings
Time: 40 minutes
recipe adapted from: Kraft Foods
8 squares Baker's Semi Sweet Chocolate
1 C butter (2 sticks)
2 C + 2 T powdered sugar
4 egg yolks
1 t vanilla
12 T flour
1. In a medium sized microwaveable dish melt your chocolate and butter. Heat it up in 1 minute intervals, taking it out and stirring between each interval.
2. When it's nice and melted stir it all around to incorporate the butter into the chocolate.
3. Add the powdered sugar and stir to incorporate.
4. Add the eggs and egg yolks and blend them in with a wire whisk. Add the vanilla and salt and stir.
5. Stir in the flour.
6. Generously butter the insides of the Ramekins.
7. Pour the batter into the cups.
8. Bake at 425 degrees for 13 to 14 minutes. You want the out sides to be firm, but the center to be soft. Take them out of the oven and let the cute little darlings just sit there for a minute or two.
9. Run a knife around the edge of the dish and turn it upside down on your serving plate. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Enjoy the party!