Time: 10 minutes prep + 35 minutes baking
Yield: 12 mini loaves
Recipe adapted from Hellmann's® Mayonnaise
2 1/2 pounds ground turkey
3/4 C Italian bread crumbs
2 packages Lipton onion soup mix
1/4 C water
1/2 C Best Foods® Mayonnaise
1. Place your ground turkey into a large bowl.
2. Add the Best Foods® Mayonnaise, bread crumbs, Lipton Onion Soup mix, eggs and water.
3. Stick your hands right on in there. Mix all of the ingredients together.
4. Spray two mini loaf pans with cooking spray.
Sprinkle brown sugar along the bottom of each little compartment.
5. Shape the meat into 12 little loaves and lay them over the brown sugar.
6. Drizzle ketchup along all four edges of each loaf.
7. Bake uncovered at 350 for 25 minutes.
8. Remove the pans from the oven. Drizzle a bit more ketchup along the top of each loaf. Spoon some of the juices from the bottom up on to the top as well.
9. Bake for another 10 minutes.
10. Remove the pans from the oven, let the loaves sit for 10 minutes and serve.