Time: 10-15 minutes
Yield: about 3 cups
1 1/2 C Quinoa
3 C water
1 chicken bullion cube (or 1 t bullion granules)
1. Pour 1 1/2 C Quinoa into a medium sized sauce pan.
2. Add 3 C of water to the pan.
3. Toss in about a teaspoon of chicken bullion granules, or one bullion cube.
4. Get that pan on the stove and bring it to a boil over medium high heat.
5. Reduce the heat to low, making sure it's still simmering. Cover the pan and let it cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the liquid is gone and the Quinoa seeds are translucent.
6. Remove the pan from the heat, place the lid on and let it sit for 5 minutes.
7. Fluff the Quinoa with a fork and you are ready to use it.