Yield: 6 Servings
Time: 1 hour
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
5 large onions
1 C milk
1 C flour
2-3 C Italian bread crumbs
1. Slice your onions into rings.
2. Pour your flour out onto a plate and dredge each ring in the flour one at a time. Place the rings on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Slide the cookie sheet in your freezer for about 15 minutes.
4. Pour the milk into a shallow pan (I use a pie dish) and dredge each onion rings in the milk.
5. Put the bread crumbs in a shallow pan (pie dish for this step as well folks) and dredge each onion ring in the bread crumbs.
6. Place on a sprayed cookie sheet and bake at 400 for about 20 minutes. You want your rings to lay flat on the sheet, so you may need to use 2 cookies sheets depending on how big your onions are.
Serve with ketchup or BBQ sauce.