Time: 10 minutes prep + 10 minutes grilling
Yield: 5 servings
Recipe adapted from Cookin' Canuck
5 large russet potatoes
5 T canola oil
1 t smoked paprika (Montreal Steak Seasoning works as well)
freshly cracked salt and pepper
1/2 C Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
1/4 C mayonnaise (I like Best Foods Light)
1. Wash your potatoes well, making sure all dirt and grime are removed.
2. Cut the potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
3. Throw your potatoes into a large bowl, drizzle the oil over the top. Stir them around to get them coated well with the oil. Sprinkle them with the Smoked Paprika, Salt and Pepper and stir until all the potatoes are nicely coated.
4. Grill them over medium high heat for about 7 minutes on each side.
5. Stir your dipping sauce ingredients together and serve with the potatoes immediately after grilling.