Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
5-6 chicken breasts
Salt and Pepper
1 (6 count) package spinach tortilla wraps
1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
1-2 tomatoes, chopped
1/2 red onion, sliced
1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat your grill up over medium high heat, until it reaches about 350 degrees. Turn it down to low and lay a large piece of tin foil out over the slats.
2. Drizzle olive oil over the tin foil, then lay your chicken breasts out evenly. Sprinkle each breast with salt and pepper. Cover the grill and let the chicken cook until it's golden brown along the bottom and the chicken has cooked almost all the way through.
3. Turn the chicken over, sprinkle it with salt and pepper, cover the grill and let the chicken cook through.
5. When your chicken is cooked, take it off the grill and place it on a clean plate. Cover it with tin foil and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
6. Lay out your spinach tortillas out flat.
7. Chop yourself some beautiful green romaine lettuce and place some along the top of each tortilla.
8. Slice up some red onion and chop your self some tomatoes. I used grape tomatoes because of this very important reason. I am in love with them.
9. Lay the red onion and tomatoes out over the lettuce.
10. Sprinkle on some grated Parmesan cheese. (Please note, that I forgot this important step in the photos)
11. Carefully slice the warm chicken and lay it out over the top of your vegetables.
12. Pour some of the Creamy Caesar Dressing over the top of the chicken.
13. Fold up the edges and then wrap up the wrap. Simple and absolutely delicious. Slice them in half with a serrated knife serve immediately.