www.jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com5. Carefully lay a large piece of aluminum foil on top of the grill, bending the corners up all around it to be sure the juices stay in the foil. Drizzle it with olive oil. Lay each of the chicken pieces on top of the olive oil. Close the grill and allow the chicken to cook.
Time: 20 minutes hands on + 6 hours to marinate
Yield: 6-7 servings
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
3 cups Orange Crush soda
1/3 C soy sauce
1 T Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 T minced garlic (from a jar is fine)
1/3 C canola oil
1 t sugar
6 chicken breasts
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
1. Pour 3 cups of Orange Crush into a 9x13 pan. Add 1/3 cup soy sauce, 1/3 cup canola oil, 1 tablespoon of Montreal Steak Seasoning, 1 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Stir it around with a spoon.
2. Stick a sharp knife into the top of each chicken breast and slice it in half. This will help keep the chicken tender and moist.
3. Place the chicken in the marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
4. Heat your grill up over medium high heat. I like to let mine heat up for 10- 15 minutes.
6. Once the chicken is no longer pink, flip it over and let it cook on the other side.
7. Pour a bit of BBQ sauce over the top of each chicken breast, close the lid and let the sauce heat through and begin to caramelize a bit.
8. Remove the chicken from the grill and onto a plate. Cover the plate with tinfoil and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Then serve and enjoy!