Time: 5 min. prep + 3-24 hours to marinate + 15 min. grill time
Yield: 5 servings
Recipe from The Beautiful Tricia Toponce
2-3 pound flank steak
1 pkg. McCormick Meat Marinade
1/4 C oil
1 6 oz can pineapple juice (it will come in a 6 pack)
1 T water
5 T soy sauce
salt and pepper
1. Pour all the ingredients, but the flank steak into a 9 x 13 pan. Stir them together to combine.
2.Unwrap your flank steak, unroll it and lay it out flat into the saucy mixture.
3. Poke holes all over the top of the steak with a fork. Turn the steak over and poke holes in the other side.
4. Cover the pan and refrigerate for 3-24 hours. Turn the steak over several times during the refrigeration time.
5. Discard the marinade. Grill the steak over medium high heat for approximately 7 minutes on each side.
6. Let the steak sit for about 10 minutes, then slice it and serve.