Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 24 pieces
Recipe created by Jamie Cooks It Up!
3 beaten eggs
2 1/2 C milk
1/2 t cinnamon
1/4 t nutmeg
4 t vanilla
3 T sugar
1/8 t salt
24 slices of bread
1. Heat up a large plug in griddle to 350.
2. Place all ingredients, but the bread, in a 9x9 cake pan. Whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Dip each piece of bread in the milk/egg mixture, being sure to coat both sides.
4. Spray the skillet with cooking spray, put eight pieces of dipped bread on at a time.
5. Flip the bread over when the under side is golden brown. (about 3 minutes) and then cook until the other side is done.
6. Serve hot topped with syrup, fruit, jam, powdered sugar, peanut butter....what ever your little heart desires!