Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 7-8 fine folks
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
1 loaf French Bread (I used 2 small loaves of my homemade French Bread)
1/2 C butter (one stick) softened
1 1/2 T Johnny's Garlic Seasoning
1 C mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 C Parmesan cheese, grated
1 T dried parsley
1. Slice your french bread in half.
2. Combine the butter and the Johnny's Garlic Seasoning.
3. Spread the butter on the inside of each half of bread.
4. Wrap the bread in tin foil.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
6. Take the bread out of the oven and sprinkle with the cheese. Wrap just the sides of the bread now with foil. Leave the cheese out in the open.
7. Put the pan back in the oven and turn in to broil. Broil just until the cheese starts to brown.
8. Sprinkle with parsley, cut and serve.