Yield: 12 servings
Time: 5 minutes prep + 45 minutes baking
Recipe from my grandma, Barbara Hunter
1 -20 oz. can crushed pineapple
1/2 C brown sugar
1 1/2 t ground cinnamon
1 can blueberry pie filling
1 box white or yellow cake mix
1 C butter, melted (told you it was going to be good)
1. Pour pineapple (and juice from the can) into a sprayed 9x13 pan.
2. Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the top of the pineapple.
3. Pour the blueberry pie filling over the top of the seasoned pineapple.
4. Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the blueberry pie filling and pour the melted butter over it.
5. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
Do not hesitate to sprint to your freezer and get your hands on some vanilla ice cream... get ready to say oh my goodness....