Time: 1 hour
Yield: 36 cookies
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
2 boxes devils food cake mix
1 C melted butter
1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
1. Pour your cake mix into a large bowl or your stand mixer.
2. Melt the butter and pour it on in. Mix for about 30 seconds.
3. Add your eggs and mix until all ingredients are combined.
4. Add your white chocolate and mix for 30 seconds.
5. Roll the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place them on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes or just until the cookies crack along the tops. Take them out of the oven and let them continue to cook on the hot sheet for several minutes.
7. Remove the cookies and place them on a wire rack to cool completely.