Time: 1 hour
Yield: 48 cookies
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
1 C butter, softened
1 1/2 C sugar
1 t vanilla
1 t almond extract
1 t butter flavoring
3 C flour
2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1. Cream your butter and sugar together for at least 2 minutes.
2. Add your eggs, vanilla, almond extract and butter flavoring. Beat the mixture for another 2 minutes or until everything is nice and fluffy.
3. In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Just fluff it around a bit with a fork or wooden spoon.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and mix until combined.
5. Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 350 for about 7 minutes of until the tops of the cookies start to crack. Take them out of the oven and let them continue to cook on the hot sheet for several minutes.
7. Remove the cookies and place them on a wire rack to cool completely.