Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 15 medium sized crepes
Recipe from Better Homes and Gardens
1 1/2 C milk
1 C flour
1 T cooking oil
1/4 t salt
2 t sugar
1. Mix all ingredients together WELL. It works best to just throw all the ingredients into a blender and let the old girl do her work.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat. When it's nice and hot spray it with cooking spray and pour some into the pan. Twist the pan around in a circle until the batter covers the bottom evenly.
3. Cook until the bottom starts to become golden brown. Lift up the edge with a fork and flip it over.
4. Cook on the other side until it's golden brown as well.
5. Fill as desired and serve!