Time: 20 minutes + 1 hour to set up
Yield: one 9x13 pan (about 120 one inch pieces)
Recipe from my mom-in-law Jill Eskelson
4 C sugar
1 can evaporated milk
1 C butter
2 large Hershey Chocolate Candy Bars
1 12 oz package milk chocolate chips
1 7 oz jar marshmallow cream
1. Put the sugar, milk and butter into a large sauce pan.
2. Stir it all together over medium high heat. Bring it to a boil while you continue stirring. Once the mixture has reached a "hard boil" (this means it keeps boiling, even while you are stirring) continue cooking for 5 minutes while you stir.
3. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the Hershey Chocolate Bars, Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow Cream. Mix it well so that all the ingredients are well combined.
4. Pour the fudge into a buttered 9x13 pan.
5. Let the fudge set and cool for about 1 hour. After it has cooled down you can cover the pan with plastic wrap and store it in the fridge. It also freezes really well.
Just a word of caution here.
Fudge dries out pretty quickly, so if you are planning to give this yummy confection away as a gift I suggest you wrap it up tight.