Time: 10 min. hands on + 25 min. baking
Yield: 3 cups
Recipe from my wonderful friend Tricia Toponce
1 C mayonnaise
2 C Monterey Jack cheese
1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
1 1/2 C Parmesan Cheese (the grated kind...not in the green jar)
1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilis
Buttery Crackers (Club Crackers and Ritz Crackers work well)
1. Into a medium sized mixing bowl place 1 cup mayonnaise.
2. Grate 2 cups of Monterey Jack cheese and add it to the bowl.
3. Drain the liquid from the can of chilis and add it to the bowl.
4. Toss in 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese.
5. Drain the liquid from the artichoke jar and pour the artichokes out on a cutting board. Chop them up and add them to the mixing bowl.
6. Mix all the ingredients together with a wooden spoon. Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray and pour the mixture into it.
7. Bake uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
Serve while still warm from the oven with buttery club crackers.