Yield: about 12 servings
Time: 20 minutes
Recipe from Ember Storrs
1/2 of a red onion
10 strips bacon
1 C Swiss cheese, chopped or shredded
1 package mushrooms
1 bag spinach
1 head romaine lettuce
1. Place your eggs in a medium sized sauce pan and cover with warm water. Bring to a boil and let them boil away for about 7 minutes.
2. Cook your bacon up and drain off the grease. Let it cool down and then crumble it all up.
3. Chop up your lettuce and spinach into bite sized pieces.
4. Slice up the onions into rings.
5. Shred or dice up your Swiss cheese.
6. Peel your eggs and cut them into slices.
7. Mix it all together in a large bowl.
8. Serve with Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing.