Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 Crepes
Recipe from Gina's Skinny Recipes
1 C flour
2 T cocoa powder
1 T powdered sugar
1 1/2 C milk
2 large eggs whites
1 whole egg
1 t oil
dash of salt
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
2. Heat up a medium sized pan and spray with cooking spray.
3. Pour about 1/4 of the batter into the pan. Swirl the pan slightly so the batter flows to the outer edges of the pan.
4. Cook for about 2 minutes and then flip it to the other side and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Serve with any of the following...whip cream, strawberries, raspberries, nutella, chocolate sauce...what ever suites your fancy my friends.