Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12-15 pancakes
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens
2 C flour
4 t baking powder
2 T sugar
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
2 c milk
4 T canola oil
1/2 c mini chocolate chips
1. Toss your flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and baking soda around in a bowl. Mix it all up nicely.
2. Into a separate bowl crack your eggs. Whisk them up with a fork until nice and frothy.
3. Pour in your milk and your oil. Use a fork to whisk it all up together.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and use a whisk to mix it all up. The batter should remain a bit lumpy.
5. Add your chocolate chips and stir to incorporate.
6. Using an ice cream scoop or a measuring cup, spoon the batter onto a hot griddle.
7. Flip them over when golden brown and cook on the other side.
Serve with maple syrup and fresh strawberries. A little whip cream would be lovely as well.