Time: 30 minutes
Yield: about 12 thick slices
Recipe from MyHandsomeHusband
1 loaf french bread
1/2 C mayonnaise (I use Best Foods Light)
2 t Johnny's Garlic Seasoning
2 1/2 C Mozzarella cheese
1/2 C Parmesan cheese
1 C cooked chicken, chopped
1/2 C spinach, finely chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1/4 C red onion, chopped
1 C marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
2 T juice from the marinated artichoke jar
1. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise and Johnny's Garlic Spread. These two make a very lovely pair.
2. Slice that loaf of french bread open. Slather the mayo/johnny mixture all over the insides. Place the bread on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle about 1/4 C mozzarella cheese on each piece.
3. Get all of your toppings chopped up and ready to go! I have been purchasing these handy Grilled Chicken Strips at Costco lately. Wow. What a time saver! They are very moist and have a wonderful flavor.
Artichoke Hearts can also be found at Costco. They come in a big jar, but don't you worry. They last quite a long time in the fridge. We always seem to work our way through it before the expiration date.
4. Evenly distribute the chopped chicken, spinach, tomato, red onion and artichoke hearts over each bread half.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.
6. Take a spoon and dish it into the artichoke jar. Drizzle it all over the top of each pizza. Extra yum!
7. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is all bubbly and wonderful and heavenly and delicious.
8. Remove from the oven and let the loaves sit for about 5 minutes. Cut and enjoy!