Time:15 minutes + 3 hours refrigeration
Servings: 2 Cheese Balls
Recipe from MyDearMother
2 8 oz packages cream cheese
1 small can crushed pineapple (drain the juice)
1 green pepper, chopped
1 T dried onion
1 t seasoning salt
1. Let your cream cheese sit out on the counter for about 1 hour. You don't want to let it get too soft or it will be hard to roll into a ball.
2. Add all ingredients but the chopped nuts together in a mixing bowl. With a wooden spoon stir it all up until it is well mixed.
3. Spray your hands with some cooking spray for this next step. Divide the mixture in half. Form each part into a round ball.
4. Roll each ball into the chopped nuts.
5. Once the cheese balls are completed wrap each one separately in tin foil and refrigerate for several hours, or over night.