Time: 10 minutes hands on + 6 hours freezing time
Yield: 1 quart
Recipe idea from Kevin and Amanda
2 C heavy cream
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 t vanilla
Americolor Deep Pink Food Coloring Gel
1-3 t bubble gum flavoring
1. Pour the heavy cream into your stand mixer.
2. Whip the cream on medium high speed for about 5 minutes. You want the cream to form a stiff peak.
3. When your cream has been whipped enough pour your sweetened condensed milk into it. Return the bowl to the mixer and beat until the milk has been incorporated.
4. Add the vanilla, dash of salt, food coloring and bubble gum flavoring. Stir it with a wooden spoon, until combined.
5. Pour the heavenly concoction into a freezer safe storage container. I like these handy Gladeware containers. Cover the ice cream and freeze for at least 6 hours.
PLEASE DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE PUT REAL BUBBLE GUM IN THIS ICE CREAM. YOUR TEETH MAY NEVER RECOVER
AS THE GUM GETS FROZEN....AS SOLID AS A ROCK.
Something your dentist may enjoy...since you will certainly be paying him a visit...
should you break a tooth on this rock hard bubble gum.
Please take necessary precautions.