***NOTE: This yummy jello can be made a day in advance. End of note.***
BLUEBERRY JELLO LAYER:
1. Find your self a large box of raspberry jello.
2. Boil 2 cups of water in a medium-sized, microwave safe container. Pour the jello in and stir it with a spoon until it is well incorporated and there are no longer any little jello particles.
3. Add 1 can crushed pineapple (with all of its juices, no need to drain it) and 1 can blueberry pie filling.Stir it all together until combined.
4. Pour the jello filling into a nice 9x13 pan.
5. Cover it with a bit of plastic wrap and let it chill out in the fridge for 4-6 hours or until set.
6. Place 1 package cream cheese in a small mixing bowl. Beat it until smooth. Add 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Mix it until everything is well incorporated and smooth. Add spoonfuls of the topping to the blueberry jello. Spread it out evenly with a knife.
7. Refrigerate until ready to use.